Background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Introducing Ryan, Spilling Ink Guest Contributer

Two people I really admire are Seth, in my class, and my dad. Seth is very generous and willing to do everything for his friends. My dad is really funny and it's hard to get him upset. They are both very self confident and cheer others to success, no matter what.
    If you mix them together, you would get my mom. Although, I am not saying that my mom is better than them. She's giving and funny. She's also self confident, believes in others, and you can't get her upset very easily.
    I think my mom is also very observant. For instance... one time she was walking down the street and a man handed her a sealed carton and says "Don't let anything happen to this". She has the ability to observe or investigate.

                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment